- Arrangements can be made for visitation of homebound parishioners by calling the office.
- Anyone may request a Mass to be said for a deceased family member or friend. This must be done by Tuesday in order that intentions might be printed weekly in the church bulletin.
- For special prayer requests other than for the deceased, you may call the office.
To Register as a Parishioner
- We invite you to register as a parishioner of Our Lady Queen of Peace. You may come by the office to pick up a “Welcome Packet”
- Any registered member of Our Lady Queen of Peace may request offering envelopes to help keep track of their contributions. An IRS tax statement of your donations will be mailed at the end of January to those who exceed the yearly donated amount of $50.
- To obtain offertory envelopes, please come by the office.
Request for Certificates
- Certificates for Baptism, First Communion, Confirmation, Marriage or Death can be requested at a charge of $3 per certificate.
- In thanksgiving for the gifts God has given us, we are called to return a portion of our Time and Talent to support His work. This is an offering of “first fruits,” a contribution by which we signify God’s priority in our lives.
- Prayerfully go through these ministries and indicate how you intend to take a step in faith in returning a larger portion of your time and talent to God.
Secluded and peaceful room for prayerful devotion. Please come by the office for the passcode. Open 24 hours.
Youth and young adults who assist the priest during Mass, weddings, funerals, and other liturgical services.
Freddie Vallier, Coordinator
Meets once a month.
Meets weekly on Tuesday at 6:00 PM in the Parish Library
Young adults and adults who have been confirmed minister to young people in our Parish School of Religion elementary and Confirmation program.
Gail Lee – CRE; Deborah and Keevy (Sr.) Narcisse, elementary coordinator; Lysandra Johnson, confirmation coordinator
Charismatic Prayer Group
Meets on Wednesday at 7:00 PM in the Parish Library
Extra Ordinary Ministers
Adults and young adults who have been confirmed assist as needed in the distribution of the Blessed Sacrament at Mass and to our Homebound parishioners
Personal visits to the sick, elderly, and handicapped for prayer and the sharing of Holy Communion
Proclaimers of God’s Word at Mass and at other liturgical celebrations.
Legion of Mary
Group of individuals who meet on Tuesday at 7:30 AM to pray and to consider the prayer needs of the community
Meet weekly for practice sessions and minister at the 11:00 AM Sunday Mass and at other liturgical services.
Francis LeBlanc – Music Director
These elected council members offer advice and counsel to the Pastor with awareness of the needs of parishioners and staff.
Weekday Prayer Group
Meet on Tuesday and Thursday at 10:30 AM to pray the rosary, divine mercy chaplet and intercessory prayers.
Adults and young adults who have been confirmed who serve as ministers of hospitality at liturgical celebrations.
Individuals who submit their name and phone number to the office to come in and assist with such things as church decor, placing inserts in the bulletins, prepare food and serving individuals for special occassions and activities, etc.
Youth Group Coordinators
Adults who coordinate monthly youth group meetings and activities.
He comes to you and says that one viagra free trial came to him in the mail, and he did not do it for nothing. And it is very. We indeed send such option for people who doubt.